purple background

purple background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ornaments

 Merry Christmas scrapping friends!!!
I hope Santa Claus was good to all of you and your family.  This is my favorite holiday because the most unselfish gift was blessed unto this world no matter what faith you worship.  “JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON!!”
Here are some ornaments I made from for my Christmas tree and door wreath.
I personalized each family members bulb on the tree
Close up on the wreath
I have become a big fan Pinterest (maybe addicted..lol.  I saw these acrylic pain ornaments and had to try to make them

Recipe:
Clear glass and plastic ornaments
Glitter (M.S. Purple sapphire,hemate,chariote,bubble gum, amethyst, sugar plum, cotton candy,sugar cube, sterling),( D.S. Mixed berries)
Mop and Glo
Acrylic Paint(platinum, silver, violet, deep magenta and titanium white)
Wired 3’inch ribbon
Micheal’s ornaments
Pine cones


Thank you Deshonda “Nubian Crafter NC” for this beautiful handmade ornament.  It was right in the center of the tree for everyone could see and be envious (just kidding)..lol
I have been in the kitchen for the last two days preparing my Christmas feast here are a few pictures.  Yummy!!


Again Merry Christmas and I wish you a Blessed and Prosperous New Year!!
I hope you enjoy.  If you have any questions send me a quick email.

~~Netta~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...