purple background

purple background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Liebster Award, what a great surprise! 


My fabulous scrappin sista Kenya honored me with the Liebster Award on January 31st. It was a great surprise and honor. Please check out her blogs, her work (cards, layouts vinyl and mini albums) is fabulous
Krafthead1 and  My Gazelle and Me. Kenya has an awesome YouTube Channel Krafthead 
go by and subscribe to her channel, great projects and tutorial videos. 

Thank you so much Kenya for your thoughtfulness and support. 



Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them. 

The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blog share-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love! 

1. Kim Kim's Creative Corner 

2. Lameka 
PGMDesignz 

3. Tonya 
Rileys Custom Creations 

4. Dorothy 
World Travel Scrapper 

5. Lisa 
Taylor-Made Creations 

All of these ladies have amazing blogs with fewer than 200 followers! Please stop by their blog to view their great craft projects and follow them. I hope they all enjoy their blog award like I do.

Thank you again Kenya for the recognition and continue to show your blessings.  I do apologize for my late update.

~~Netta~~

1 comment:

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...