purple background

purple background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Max's Diaper Cake

Hello my crafty friends,

We are still in baby season; here is Prince Maxwell Diaper Cake.  
My cousin absolutely loved it. She did not want to open it.  My sister Athena (Toosie) is learning to make the diaper cakes as well.  When we are finish with all five she will be a pro at it..LOL..Again we added extra perks (outfits, onsies, baby towels and burp clothes) in the cake, so I reminded her to open it..LOL!! I made the baby and his sister t-shirts and monogram piggy banks too.
Touch of Cricut “Max”


Rolled T-Shirts





Touch of Rolled Baby Towel Lollipops

                                         Rolled Baby Socks Rose Bud
Monogram Piggy Banks


Recipe: Diaper Cake
-Cricut CM Stork’s Delivery
-14’ Cake bottom
-Rolled Diapers (newborn, size 1 and size 2)
-Rolled Burp Towel
-Rolled Baby Towel
-Rolled Baby Blanket
- Rolled Baby Socks
-Baby Wipe Case
-Ribbon
-Baby Shower Favors (umbrellas, pacifiers, rattles and bottles)
-Treat bags (small and medium)
-Lollipop sticks
-The Good Collection Paper- Lil Man and Champ
-Card Stock (blue and white)
- Chalk and Mix’d Media Inks
Ceramic Piggy Banks
-Outside Vinyl (pink, purple, blue and green)
-Cricut Expression2 and Gypsy

I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions send me a quick email
~~Netta~~

2 comments:

  1. You rocked these projects! I love them all....I love making diaper cakes! Thanks for the inspiration to use the HTV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netta wow you are on a roll! Can you help me when I'm ready to do the vinyl thing. Great projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...