purple background

purple background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Diaper Cake

Hello my crafty friends,

Baby season is in the air for a few of my family members and friends, so I kicked it off with my coworker’s baby Myra Diaper Cake. 
She absolutely loved it.  She did not want to open it and used it as a display at her baby shower with her family and friends.  She had a few extra perks (outfits, onsies, baby towels and burp clothes) mixed in the cake, so I reminded her to open it..LOL!! This was the first time I created lollipop towels and rose buds socks.




Touch of Cricut “Myra”

Side View
Touch of Tissue Paper Flowers and Vinyl

Touch of Crete Paper Flowers 

Touch of Rolled Baby Towel Flowers 



Touch of Vinyl for the bottles, baby wipes case and pacifier




Rolled Baby Socks Rose Bud



Rolled Baby Towel Flowers





Card for Mother and Baby


Recipe:
-Outside Vinyl-( pink, brown and white polka dots and pink)
-Cricut CM Stork’s Delivery
-Cricut Mother’s Day Bouquet
-14’ Cake bottom
-Rolled Diapers (newborn, size 1 and size 2)
-Rolled Burp Towel
-Rolled Baby Towel
-Rolled Baby Blanket
- Rolled Baby Socks
-Bottles
-Baby Wipe Case
-Pacifers
-Ribbon
-Tulle
-Baby Shower Favors (umbrellas, baby blocks, pacifiers, rattles and bottles)
-Spellbinder Scalloped Circles and Labels 8
-Crete paper (pink, brown and white)
-Tissue Paper (pink, brown and white)
-Treat bags (small and medium)
-Lollipop sticks
-Smooch Spritz (log cabin and pink sprinkles)
-Card Stock (pink, brown and white)
- Fairy Dust Glitters (Sugar Shimmer and Pralines & Cream)
- Chalk and Mix’d Media Inks

I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions send me a quick email

~~Netta~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...