purple background

purple background

Thursday, November 24, 2011

All About Flowers Series


Happy Thanksgiving scrapping friends!!

I am wishing everyone a Blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for the love of my family and friends and for all the blessing in my life.  I will be spending quality time with my family today, sharing great food, conversation and laughter.

I have taken a few classes over at My Creative Classroom and have a couple more to go.  I am finishing up with the All About Flowers Series, and it has been a lot of fun learning new techniques.

In this series, I molded flowers from duct tape, grunge paper and leather strip.  





 Duck Tape Flowers

Directions:
-Fold the duct tape in half leaving a 1/4 difference between the two pieces.
 -Begin to accordion fold or if you sew gathering the tape.
- Continue to gather the tape it will stick to the edge you left exposed so no need to glue it until you are finished.
-Once you get to the end you attach the end tape to the pleats to create a circle.
-Take the other longer pleated piece and twist it toward the middle tightly once in place glue the center area

Leather Flowers


Stamped Grunge board Flower


Grungeboard Roses



 Recipe:
Grunge board paper
Stamped grunge board
leather strips 1
 18” Printed Duck tape
Hot glue gun
Distress inks
Viva Paint
Spritz smooch
Brad

I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions send me a quick email
~~Netta~~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers, especially like the leather ones; tfs!

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...