purple background

purple background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Stylish Blog Award! Thank You!!



I received this cute Stylish Blog award from Dorothy (Dakota Bear) at http://alwayslivemorescrapping.blogspot.com/.  I have been scraping friends with Dakota Bear over at Sistas Scrap Too and Scraps of Colors for a while now. She is extremely sweet and supportive; I love her creations and family stories.  Thank you Dakota Bear.





Now I need to write 8 things about myself. And pass this award onto 8 other bloggers.  So here it goes.

1.I am a wife to Hollis, we will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary in June
2.I am a loving mother to a 23yr son, Antoney and  I have 8 Godchildren ages 24yrs-3yrs
3. I have four cats (Monty, Smokey, Precious and Raven) and have a salt-water aquarium
4. I love vacationing in Orlando family.  I have not missed a year since 1998
5. I have been dabbling with crafts and scrapbooking for 12* years. I love everything about it, and I love trying new ideas or techniques

6. I am a shopaholic (scrapbooking stuff and Coach bags are my poison)

7. I always have a camera; I am the go to person in my family for old and new pictures
8. I love everything about African American culture (music, movies, TV, theater, art, books and poetry)

The 8 blogging sites I have found interesting in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks again Dorothy,
Thank you for stopping by
~~Netta~~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Netta, congratulations on your Stylish Blog award and you definitely have an awesome blog filled with the coolest of crafts. I'll have to become a follower! Thank you for choosing my challenge blog as one that is stylish - so nice of you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award..I must thank all the little people and the academy as well!!! LOL

    Thanks Nettta

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Netta! I have a Stylish Blogger Award for you too!

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...