Welcome to Craft Creations by Netta. This is my first time blogging about my creations so please bare with me. I always loved making fun projects from my wedding brooms and centerpieces, scrapbooks, invitations, t-shirts and most recently cards and the copic world.
What a great way to kick off my blog by being in the Valentine’s Day spirit. I saw these cute little Candy Heart Goodie Bags and Valentine Mailboxes kit on the SVGcuts and I wanted to try it. They were all were easy and fun to assemble and decorate.
Sweetheart Goodie Bag
Valentine Basic Mailbox
- Imported Mary Rudakas’s SVGcut file Candy Heart Goodie Bag kit and Valentine Basic Drop box kit the SCAL program to cut. There is a nice youtube valentine mailbox tutorial video as well.
- BW Sweet Talk Pattern Hearts cardstock
- Martha Stewart’s designer paper pad/holidays cardstock and all around page small heart punch
- ACMoore heart ribbon and foam hearts
- tissue paper (red, pink and purple)
- Pixie Dust Studio digi image Pixie Pie is catching hearts
- Copics: C4, C5,C7,C8-hair; E11,E13,E15-skin;E40,E41,E42,E43-dress and boots; RV21, RV23,RV25-hearts, sock, hair and arm accessories
Of course—Sweetheart candy and Hersey kisses.
I hope you enjoyed my first blog entry and Valentine Day project, please come back soon for more projects.
Thanks for stopping by.