purple background

purple background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Tumblers

Hello my crafty friends, I wanted to share a few tumblers I recently finished.  A couple of my coworkers were brainstorming ideas for the next round of fleece jackets and sweatshirts for the unit, so the lightbulb goes off…uh ohhh for me..lol.  The slogan this year will be “Neuroscience Nurses have all the brains; and a picture of the different lobes (sections) of the brain.   So I said, we should put them on cups tool..well it was trial and error, several different takes, but this is the finish product..




Here is one with the Children’s Hospital Boston logo and my name


Lastly, my favorite..”Life is to short not to Craft.

Recipe:

Acrylic Tumbers

Outdoor Vinyl 651-intermediate (white, cobalt blue, yellow, violet, orange, sky blue,red, pink, and baby blue polka dots)
Make-That-Cut
Digi Stamp Whimsy Stamps“Life’s to short not to Craft”

Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by.

~Netta~~



2 comments:

  1. Great tumblers, your brain came out good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Netta! I'm a new follower to your blog! I can't wait to see what else you have in here!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...