purple background

purple background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Orlando Countdown

June is finally here and my annual family vacation is quickly approaching.  Between me, my mother,  nephews and nieces  I could not tell who is more excited. We have a daily countdown converation and I wanted to make my nephew something he could on hand, so I made him a vacation count down days to go.


I used a Zutter Display-It-All and mounted 8X8 chipdoard wood covered with pattern paper binded 30 2x4 chipboard  covered with pattern paper divided in 3 section.  Each section is stamped 0-9.  The display is embelisshed with Disney stickers and stamp, Mickey Mouse was made with Cricut Mickey and Friends Cart.
Here is Pirate and Princess Hang It.  Last year the kids had a very special make over day at Magic Kingdom.  My princessess had Royale Breakfast at Cinderella Castle and had a princess make over.  My pirates were made over at Pirates of the Caribbean.


Recipe: 6-8x6 covered chipboard panels,
Vinyl
Cricut American Alphabet
Bind-It-All and O-wire
Pirate Life Skull and Pretty as a Princess Embellishment

Thank you for stopping by, stay tune for more of my vacation count down.

~~Netta~~

3 comments:

  1. Wow! very cool...you are so creative! Have fun on your vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Netta you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...