purple background

purple background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Compatibles Class


I am finishing a couple classes at My Creative Classroom, and I wanted to share a few of my finished projects.  I am taking Donna Salazaar “Compatibles and Artsy Fartsy” class.  Here are the finish project of weeks 1 and 4.  There is a slight hiccup for weeks 2,3 and 5, we are still waiting on stamps to complete the projects.  

Week 1-an 8x8 layout from 1-12x12 piece of paper called a One Sheet Wonderful that is "Compatible" with Spellbinder dies.  “Imagine” the possibilities, I used my son’s (Antoney) senior pictures.  I am finishing up his scrapbook.  I absolutely love this picture my Antoney


Week 4: “Girlie”Artsy “NETTA” banner using my Artistic papers that are "Compatible" with Lacey Ovals and Lacey Pennant Spellbinder dies, Smooch Spritz Praline & Cream, Wine Berry, Tea Party, and Wild Berry. Wood Grain letters “NETTA” sprinkled with Wild Berry Fairy Dust. Lots of lace, ribbon and tulle..very “Girlie”

CLOSEUP






Stay tune for more projects this week.   
Thank you for stopping by
~~Netta~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...