purple background

purple background

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I am back!!

Hello my crafty friends,

 I cannot believe I have not posted anything since November 2012.  I started a new position at my job the beginning of last year and took a small break from crafting to absorb my new role. It was not easy staying away from the craft room, each time I passed my craft room I could hear my supplies calling my name, LOL!  So while I was away I still completed a few projects.  I completed two diaper cakes, hosted and coordinated decorations for my family reunion,  coordinated decorations for my niece sweet 16, created Mother’s  Day and Father’s Day gifts for my church, hosted a DIY Christmas ornaments with the kids at my church and most recently completed a towel cake.  As you can see I still hand my hands in the craft room and I am back.

Today I will share my diapers cakes that I created last year.  One is a Teddy Bear-wagon diaper cake for my God-Daughter, husband and baby Maddox.



The second diaper cake was for my sister’s God-daughter and we created a princess diaper cake.






            
I will share I hope you enjoyed and thank you for coming by.

~~Netta~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...