purple background

purple background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Family that Prays together, Stays together

Hello my crafty family and friends,

My family vacation has come to the end, and we are headed back home.  We created some awesome memories and scrap able moments.  Although, our trip was plagued with a viral flu-like symptoms, we still had a great time.
Rockin the Universe at Universal Studios
I was able to do some shopping at Hobby Lobby and a store called Piktails and found some nice deals.  You know I have a scrappers heart, sick and all I was still trying to find that good deal..lol. I will post pictures or a video of my goodies tomorrow. 

On Sunday, we went to the House of Blues Gospel Brunch and it was an amazing All-You-Can Eat Buffet and Gospel Show.  They showcased an up and coming gospel artist from Tampa Bay named Paula Stevens-Jones and The Ambassadors of Praise, and a Christian Mime (Ministry) performance by Psalms 91.  The spirit was so high in there, I did not finish my food, I was too full off praising the Lord.  Here is a snippet of the performance. I have to say this was the highlight of my trip.


Our trip logo this year was “A family that Prays together, Stay together” and I am sharing with you all a group picture we took.
The Family that Prays together Stays together.
Well it is the end of the road for our family vacation, I am not sure will our trip will be next year, but God willing I hope we are all together where ever that may be.  We are praying for safe traveling today.  


Thank you all for allowing me to share my family vacation with you all.

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day.
~~Netta~~

3 comments:

  1. Fun in the sun very nice picture have a safe trip back home! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the only thing I don't like about vacations, they END! Sorry you were sick, but I am happy you pressed on for the deals lol! Praying for you as you travel today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics looking forwarding to seeing your creation with those pics tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...