purple background

purple background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Distrezz-IT-All Albums

Hello my crafty friends,

Today I am sharing two Distrezz-It-All, mixed media mini albums “All About Me and All About Family” , that I completed a couple weeks ago. 

I used the new DS Bitty Blossom and Girlie Grunge Labels on both albums and I think these are my "new" favorite dies to use ( for now..lol)    
Here are close up pictures of the All About Me album,  


 I  used the GCD Mix’d Media Stax which included watercolor, manila (shipping tag) paper and kraft labels and pieces of denim, canvas ATC and assorted card stock to complete my album because I wanted it to be nice and clunky (lol).  I put my pages in the following order  cardboard, watercolor, manila, canvas, cardboard, denim, watercolor, manila, cardboard, watercolor, manila, canvas, cardboard, denim, watercolor, manila, cardboard.
 Below are sample pages, I will be adding photos to them.  


For my canvas sheet I used  Spray Stiffen Stuff  to stiffen the sheet to punch my binding holes.



 I used the Tim Holtz Distress Markers on the Bitty Blossoms Flowers.
On the All About Family album, I used 13x13’ corrugated cardboard and cut it down to 6x12’ and distrezzed the cardboard and cardstock.  I used tulle to bind the hole punches instead of owire.



Recipe:
Distrezz-it-All
GCD Studios: Mix’d Media Stax (watercolor, manila & kraft labels)
Want2Scrap: 7x7 Denim pack & 7x7 Canvas pack, Canvas ATCs
Corrugated Cardboard 7x7 and 13x13
The Crafty Chronicle Vol 3
“Botanique Cards” paper collection
Botanique paper collection
Spring in Bloom paper collection
4x2 Shipping Tags
Bind-it-All,
1 ½  o-wire
Spellbinders dies (Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms and Girlie Grunge Labels)
Miscellaneous papers to die cut flowers
Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Inx
Smooch Spritz & Fairydust Glitter
Tim Holtz Distress Marker
Ribbon
Tulle
Power Craft tape

I hope you enjoyed.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
Thank you for stopping by.
~~Netta~~

1 comment:

  1. That's what's UP! I love all of the distressing and grunge! The markers made those flowers pop too! Love everything...you rocked it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...