purple background

purple background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Basket

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I hope all the mothers. mother-to-be or mothering-mentors had a great day yesterday.   I ha a great day with family spending quality time.  I wanted to share the Mother's Day Basket my siblings, son, nieces, nephew and I gave to my mother.  

 She had a basket of goodies, lotions, perfume, sprays, plaques, a framed picture of the grandchildren, cards and flowers; and my sister cooked a slamming dinner for her.  It was her new Jenny's Precious Treasures that made her tear up (and everyone in the room)

I painted and decorated an AC Moore box her favorite colors, red, black and silver.  


On the inside of the box, I matted a picture of her parent(both watching over us from heaven) and a two pictures of her children.  


On the top of the box I made a collage of her precious jewels, her grandparents, husband, siblings, children and grandchildren.

I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for stopping by.

~~Netta~~

1 comment:

  1. Netta, that is such a sweet Mother's Day gift. I'm sure you mother will treasure it forever.

    ReplyDelete

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...