purple background

purple background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tumblers

I am a great shopper of items used once or twice then put it away.  Well, one of my scrapping resolution is to make at least 10-20 project/gadget or specialized paper over the course of the year. I started with my Bind-It-All and fell in love with binding.  I made a group purchase of acrylic tumblers and only made four tumblers.  My son, mother, niece and nephew have been asking for tumblers so here they are...

My Son tumblers represent his high school football name and number and the Boston Celtics




My mother's tumbler with a cross and one of her  favorite quotes and flowers.


My nephew tumbler represent his Tae Kwon Do




For my nieces










 I hope you enjoyed,

~~Netta~~

1 comment:

My Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...